Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More "random" things from the mouths of babes...

So I tell Dakotah last Saturday that his friend Bryson will be going to the same school as he will go to....
Mama: Hey, D, Bryson is going to go to the same school as you..isn't that COOL?
D: MY SCHOOL?, yeah!!! I'm gonna go to MY school and learn somethin' real quick and use the big boy potty!!!

Oh, he is taking ownership and seems to "get" what school is.....my boy is growing up...I cried!

Dakotah sees his backpack that I drug out of the closet:
Mama: Hey, look at this COOL backpack, you can carry this to school
D: YEAH, let's put it on! He puts it on and goes out and gets on his bike...
D: "which way is my school mama, on Burnside?.....OMG, I'm melting....then he proceeds to pretend that he is going to school...runs in the bedroom and sits by his puzzle and says "I'm gonna learn somethin' REAL QUICK okay"...... MAMA IS SO NOT READY FOR THIS!!!!!!

1 comment:

De, Christa, and Murphy said...

Just catching up on your blog, dollface. Your boy is SO SMART and WITTY!